DAA Max by Vital Labs claims to be the top testo booster on the market.
I’ve been evaluating bodybuilding supplements and legal steroids, and I know this is a bold claim to make.
This is why I plan to do a detailed review of this testosterone booster to evaluate if it lives up to its bold claims.
DAA Max By Vital Labs:
This ingredient provides your body with the ability to boost T-levels, improving physical performance and sexual health. But since it activates the production of testosterone in the testes, it only works for men.
DAA Max Ingredients:
This testo booster contains a single active ingredient: DAA (D-aspartic acid).
DAA is the form of Aspartic acid that works to boost the natural production of testosterone in the testes.
Here are a few studies I found online that support the testosterone boosting claims of DAA:
A 2000 publication in The FASEB Journal assessed the effects of D-aspartic acid on luteinizing hormone and growth hormone secretion. The in vivo experimentation found that this ingredient positively affected GH and luteinizing hormone release.
The LH (Luteinizing hormone) boost here signals the testicles to produce more testosterone.
A 2007 study in Brain Research Reviews discussed the neuroendocrine role of D-aspartic acid. This research found that it stimulated the pituitary gland to produce GH, LH, and PRL (prolactin).
DAA is also found in Leydig cells which help with testosterone and progesterone secretion in the testes.
A 1996 research paper in Life Sciences discusses the influence of D-aspartic acid on testosterone production in rat testes. The researchers found that D-aspartic acid accumulated in the testes by four times the basal values in just five hours. In the same period, there was a 12 fold accumulation in the pituitary gland. Similarly, testosterone production experienced a growth of 300% and luteinizing hormone by 160%.
This is another study that proves the benefit of this ingredient in stimulating testosterone production.
As for human studies, there have been a few that have found supporting results.
A 2009 publication in Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology discussed DAA’s effects on the production of LH and testosterone in human. 23 men were given a DAA supplement for 12 days plus another 20 men who were given a placebo.
Twenty of the twenty-three men taking DAA had experienced an average boost of 42% in testosterone levels. This benefit also continued after stopping the DAA supplement. Three days after not receiving the supplement there was an average boost of 22% in T-levels (compared to initial values).
DAA Max Benefits:
- Improves Hormone Levels: The increase in testosterone and the luteinizing hormone is to be expected with this pill. This benefit is most useful for men who have low T-levels due to steroid use or aging.
- Higher Energy Levels: This supplement claims to boost the mitochondrial efficiency of your cells. This will help the cells release more energy for your use.
- Improved Nitric Oxide Levels: Testosterone is also linked to nitric oxide production. This boost in T-levels can increase nitrogen retention in the body. This increases blood-oxygen levels while improving blood flow to the muscles.
- Enhanced Physical Performance: Higher testosterone levels have helped many men experience a boost in physical performance. This is especially so for improved stamina, endurance, and energy levels.
- Better Sexual Health: Testosterone is the male sex hormone. So, higher T-levels are going to result in enhanced libido, better sex, and improved sexual health.
- Combats Fatigue And Aids In Recovery: The heightened testosterone levels and improved physical performance have a beneficial effect on fatigue and recovery.
- Supports PCT (Post Cycle Therapy): It can also be used to support your PCT after your bodybuilding cycle. It helps to increase the speed of testosterone production for faster hormone recovery.
DAA Max Dosage:
Each bottle of comes with 120 capsules which contain 750 mg of DAA per capsule.
A single serving of this T-booster contains two pills with each bottle being sufficient for 60 servings.
Cycling This Test Booster:
There is a concern of building up a tolerance for DAA with DAA Max.
This should help prevent your body from building a tolerance for DAA and rendering the supplement ineffective.
DAA Max Reviews:
This supplement has helped tens of thousands of people elevate their testosterone levels. One of the biggest benefits of this product (over other similar pills) is it the amount of testosterone that is produced.
What I mean by that is it only produces enough testosterone to get it to optimum levels. However, since it hasn’t been tested by the FDA, you should proceed with caution. In fact, I would suggest against women using this product.
I also didn’t find any user reviews that support the product.
DAA Max Amazon reviews rate this product with a 1-star. This is the lowest rating you can get on Amazon for any product.
DAA Max Side Effects:
This is a simple product with a single active ingredient. So, the chance of side effects is low.
However, this isn’t an FDA-approved product and we aren’t sure where it’s made.
So, be cautious if you are considering buying DAA Max.
DAA Max Price And Online Deals:
When buying this test booster from the official website, it only charges you USD 19.95 for the product itself.
However, they charge up to USD 24.36 for the shipping and handling for US orders.
That’s not any cheaper than most other testosterone boosters.
There also seem to be no mention of multi-buy deals and other online exclusive deals for this product either.
DAA Max By Vital Labs Review Conclusion:
Unlike other products I have reviewed on legalsteroids.org.uk, this one is somewhat different.
For one, it has a problem with causing a tolerance buildup with frequent use and needs to be cycled. This is something most other products don’t have to deal with.
The ingredients are also not all-natural, and there is no mention of if they have fillers or binders.
But before I give you my evaluation of this product, here’s what I liked and didn’t like about it:
Here’s What I Like About This Testo Booster:
- DAA Max is made with a clinically proven ingredient
- Effective at boosting testosterone levels
- A two-month supply with each bottle
Here’s What I Don’t Like About This Testo Booster:
- Unproven benefits (excluding boost in testosterone)
- Only a single active ingredient
- Can cause tolerance buildup
- Unexpectedly high shipping fee
- Not as attractive as other similar products
Looking at the lost of pros and cons, it’s clear that there are more disadvantages to this pill.
With so many negatives, I found that this test booster is not the best option for bodybuilding.
Overall, I think that while you can buy this pill for increasing T-levels, there are much better options available elsewhere.
Q: Are there any side effects of this pill?
A: Your body may build a tolerance to this supplement if you use it for more than 60 days.
Q: Can I stack this with another testosterone booster?
A: No. Stacking this with another testosterone boosting product can cause your T-levels to elevate to ‘higher than safe’ levels.
Q: How to contact the customer service for this product?
Q: Does this pill work like legal steroids?
A: No. Legal steroids are safe alternatives to anabolic steroids whereas this pill only focuses on boosting testosterone production without other benefits.
Q: Should I get this pill or try another T-booster?
A: I would recommend you avoid buying DAA Max and opt for a well-known and side-effect free testosterone booster. Consider Crazy Bulk Testo Max if you are interested in a steroid alternative that promotes testosterone levels naturally.